Contestants are chosen raffle style; only five people will be competing. If your ticket number is called and you do not want to participate, I will call another number. You may not give your ticket to a friend.
All contestants must sign a liability waiver. Basically this means that if you are injured or worse as a result of this contest, you hold the college, NyanCon and all of its employees, students, and volunteers harmless (means you can't sue). If you're not comfortable signing the waiver, you don't have to participate. If you are under 18, you must have a parent sign the waiver and they must be present during the contest. No one under the age of 16 may participate in the contest. Please bring a photo id or have it ready.
- Each contestant is given 100 sticks of Pocky. You have three minutes to eat as many as you can. If one person eats all the Pocky first, they win automatically.
- You may not crumble the Pocky sticks before they enter your mouth, they must enter whole.
- You may eat the sticks one at a time, or multiples at a time.
- If you have eaten all 100 sticks, you must show an open, clear mouth.
- When the timer rings, all food must be swallowed in order to count. Partial sticks must be broken off and cannot count.
- Any crumbs or partial sticks on your plate may reduce your total number at the end of the count.
The winner receives a framed certificate of their completely amazing accomplishment as well as a gift basket with assorted Pocky and cool stuff. The runner-ups get the remainder of their 100 sticks of Pocky.
Good luck everynyan, we can't wait to see those faces stuffed with Pocky! :D